We’ve gathered some links to free events that are happening online over the coming week:
- Fitness for parents and kids – Marcin’s Monkeys – every day at 1p.m on Instagram: https://www.facebook.com/events/254532415703584
- If your kids are interested in art, here is a great competition being run by the Kildare Gallery, with prizes on offer: https://thekildaregallery.ie/the-kildare-gallery-childrens…/
- Music Network Ireland has invited 24 musicians and composers to create new pieces of music and to premiere them online in their “Butterfly Sessions”. The 10-week series will feature two premieres each week. It will start this week with guitarist and composer John Doyle on Wednesday 8th April and then jazz pianist Carole Nelson will follow on Friday 10th April. The performances are at 19:30.
The full list is here: https://www.musicnetwork.ie/…/details/the_butterfly_sessions
- The performances will be on the Music Network Ireland YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/MusicNetworkIreland
- Yoga or Zumba classes every evening Mon-Fri 7.30p.m: http://www.yogafitness.ie
- Yin Yoga for Anxiety & Stress Tue 7th Apr 6p.m: https://www.facebook.com/events/2890819704298090
- Zumba classes Mondays from 7p.m: https://www.facebook.com/events/2662938360604198/?event_time_id=2662938367270864
- Big Screen Quiz LIVE Wednesday the 8th April at 8pm
Go to – https://buytickets.at/bigscreenquiz
Tickets are only €2 plus booking fee for the access code to play along live on your phone or tablet.
Free webinars from Trainedin: https://www.facebook.com/TrainedInLimited/
- Maureen McCowen – Presenting Skills for Webinars Tuesday 7th April @ 10am https://lnkd.in/duJ5cGe
- Billy O’Dwyer – Fixing Your Corona Cashflow: Wednesday 8th April https://lnkd.in/d8r6whV
- Orla McLoughlin – Dietary Routines for Children with Autism. Thursday 9th April @ 10am https://lnkd.in/dG4iWQz
- Una McGoey – Understanding Personalities for Healthier Communication. Friday 10th April 10am https://lnkd.in/dXpEiP9
Take Care everybody!